16 March 2013

Some different wording on my thoughts regarding 'reincarnation'

'I' accept that 'I' am ultimately just a bunch of particles (quarks, gluons, leptons, and whatever) and that some day 'I' will cease thinking because 'my' brain will stop functioning. But due to what 'I' believe to be the infinite nature of time, and the ever reincarnating nature of space and universes and so on and so forth, biological life inevitably springs up through that infinity of time, essentially, infinitely. Thus 'my' belief due to the nature of probability and such things is that I will 'reincarnate' now 'I' use that word rather cautiously because it's not the traditional concept of 'reincarnation' most people may think when they hear the word used, but rather just an inevitable re-occurrence of 'your' consciousness in some life form in some place and time, again and again, due to the nature of space and time and probability and such things. As 'one' is not aware of the passage of time due to the lack of their conscious perception when they happen to be 'dead', essentially, relative to 'our' perception, 'we' are always 'alive'. Feel free to have at me with any questions you may have about this subject, such a discussion would be very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment